Σελίδες

Σάββατο 2 Απριλίου 2011

FOOLS APRIL...? NIAAA

back from another windless period and a very busy time  begining a new business challenge  ,
 i think this march and all the days from the begining of the year
 must be from the worst of the last 5-7 years .
so april came and  the forecast is starting to get back to usual ,for the season .
yesterday i had my first session with my new maui sails  loco  4.8
and if someone wasn't playin me fool ,nailing all the moves at first tries
even my third funnel clock!! and getting so easy air time in air moves,
 i think i found my favorite sail.
i also got a 4.4 loco so
pics (of all  new  equipment ) coming soon ...

plan is to head to athens if the forecast stays like it is ,
and sail loutsa to try my new 4.4 with the gang there




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου